Get a head start on your investment journey with our stock screener through one intelligent tool: Jitta Playlist. You can use Jitta Playlist to look for stocks with the exact qualities you desire as well as to manage your portfolio. It’s versatile and easy to use. Just follow our tutorial below.
1. In the PLAYLISTS section on the HOME page, you will find two sub-categories: ALL and FEATURED PLAYLISTS. (The third category, MY PLAYLISTS, will appear after you’ve created your first Playlist.)
- FEATURED PLAYLISTS are sets of screening criteria Jitta has prepared for everyone based on popular investment strategies, including:
- Dividend = Stocks likely to give you more dividends as time passes.
- Cash cow = Stocks with consistently increasing cash flows from operating activities.
- Share buy-back = Stocks that buy back common shares, leaving you with a larger share of the profits.
- Cigar butt = Decent stocks that are highly undervalued.
- Turnaround = Mediocre stocks with positive signs of improvements within the past three quarters.
- Growth = Undervalued stocks whose net profits have been surging for the past three years.
2. When you click on a selected Featured Playlist, you’ll see 1) SCREENER for more criteria to screen your stocks 2) SORT BY for reordering stocks by a different criterion 3) List of stocks in selected country’s stock exchanges.
3. Jitta’s advanced SCREENER on the left corner allows you to filter stocks with:
- Numbers and ratios from the financial statements
- Jitta indicators, such as Jitta Score, Jitta Line, Jitta Factors and Jitta Sign.
- Financial trends, such as a five-year consecutive increase in dividend payout ratio
4. For tablet user, you would click on ‘Filter options’ to use screener.
5. By adding more countries, you would select ‘COUNTRY’ on Screener. After that, you will find list of all countries that Jitta provide with the number of total stocks on the right. Then, selected countries would be showed on the list of stocks. To cancel the selection, you would press the ‘RESET’ button to go back to initial.
6. To narrow searching criterion, you can click on ‘ SECTOR’ button to choose a general segments which companies are categorized in the economy e.g. Consumer/Non-Cyclical, Financial, Technology, Service, etc.
7. To be more specific grouping of companies with highly similar business activities, Clicking on ‘INDUSTRY’ will break down sectors into more defined groupings.
8. At the beginning, stocks will sort by Jitta Ranking. If you would like to change the order, clicking on ‘SORT BY’ on the top right corner will rearrange stocks by your criterion.
- Jitta Ranking is a ranking of “wonderful companies at a fair price” based on Jitta Score and Jitta Line to show which stocks are the best investment opportunities right now.
- Jitta Score looks at the past 10 years of business performance.
- Above Jitta Line means that the stock is trading above its intrinsic value.
- Below Jitta Line means that the stock is trading below its intrinsic value.
- Recent Update arrange stocks by the latest update of financial reports to look at the impact on Jitta Score and Jitta Line
As a result, stocks will arrange from left to right and top to bottom.
9. If you would like to increase more criteria in Featured Playlist, clicking on ‘Save to my playlist’ will copy the feature of that playlist to your own.
10. Your playlist would rename to be ‘My Playlist’ automatically. You can edit to add more criteria such as Jitta Intel ( Jitta Score, Jitta Line, Jitta Factors, Jitta Signs, Jitta Ranking and minimum historical Jitta Score), numbers and ratios from the financial statements, etc.
11. Clicking on ‘Edit filters’ can add more criteria.
12. After clicking on ‘Edit filters’, you can search a specific criterion such as cash conversion cycle, operating margin, net profit margin, dividend, etc.
13. Clicking on ‘Update’ will add the criteria that you choose into screener.
14. All stocks which match with the criteria will appear on the right hand side.
15. After rearranging the criteria, pressing on ‘Save playlist’ will record the function to be able to use next time. However, list of stocks will change due to their business performance and their market price.
16. Your saved playlist will appear in HOME page. If you want to rename your playlist, clicking on your playlist that is in ‘MY PLAYLISTS’.
17. Pressing on (•••) which is above ‘SORT BY:’, then you can rename or delete your playlist.
18. That’s all! Top 30 stocks which pass criteria will be ordered from left to right and top to bottom.You can allocate your money to 30 sections to buy 30 stocks and hold until 12 months. After that, you will check your playlist that which stocks are still matched your criteria. You would sell stocks which are unmatched your criteria and buy new stocks which is matched your criteria instead. After investing the same strategy every year, your money will grow consistently.