Jitta Factor is a compilation figure that analyzes the five key elements of a business:
1. Growth Opportunity indicates business growth -what stage is the business in and how much more can the company grow. A high score indicates that the business is still in its growth phase.
2. Recent Business Performance indicates business performance in the last four quarters. A high score in this category suggests that the business is growing strongly.
3. Financial Strength indicates how strong a company is financially -the higher this figure is, the stronger a company is financially.
4. Return to Shareholders indicates how well a company is able to return wealth back to its shareholders. The more return, the better (it this value is too small, it means that management doesn’t care enough about the shareholders’ benefits).
5. Competitive Advantage indicates a company’s ability to compete -the higher the value, the better.